All the retreats are based in a peaceful, self-contained Lodge in the grounds of our home in the Somerset market town of Castle Cary which is:
- Under 5 miles from Bruton and The Newt in Somerset
- 15 miles from Glastonbury, and the cathedral city of Wells
- 30 miles from Bath and Bristol.
Castle Cary is 90 – 110 minutes from Paddington Station in London. There are about 10 direct trains a day. [www.gwr.com]. Let me know your arrival time, and I will meet you from the station.
Castle Cary is easily accessible by car:
- Central London – 120 miles, between 2 hours 15 and 2 hours 45 minutes
- Exeter – 60 miles, about 1 hour 15 minutes
- Birmingham – 120 miles, about 2 hours 45 minutes.
Tel: +44 7711 266969
Somerset BA7 7BQ