An opportunity for people to engage with the bigger questions in their lives, that otherwise they have no time, opportunity, or support in exploring.
Typical questions people bring to the retreat:
- How to improve relationships with family, or a partner
- How to change their lifestyle/ workstyle
- What they want their life to be about, its purpose
- How to make an important decision
- How to change stuck patterns in their life.
Each retreat has three elements:
- Arriving – helping you leave your everyday life and pressures behind; unwinding to fully arrive
- Discovering – upwards of 6 hours’ individually tailored coaching using a range of practices, to gain insight and new perspectives
- Returning – making the most of the retreat by reflecting on what you have learned, what to take forward and how you will rejoin your everyday life.
Most retreats balance different activities:
- Active – walking, visiting beautiful places
- Creative – for instance, working with clay, poetry, or drawing
- Coaching – a range of coaching practices, taking 4-6 hours over the retreat
- Relaxing and reflective – mindfulness, reading, journalling.
Most guests choose one or two of my health, well-being and healing partners into their retreat, e.g. for a specialist coaching or healing session, as well as yoga, or massage.