An opportunity for people to relax, to escape everyday pressures, and unwind physically and mentally.
Each retreat has three elements:
- Arriving – helping you leave day-to-day life and pressures behind; unwinding to fully arrive
- Restoring – nourishing yourself mentally and physically, in your head, heart, and body
- Returning – making the most of the retreat by thinking through how you will rejoin your everyday life.
Most retreats balance different activities:
- Active – walking, or visiting beautiful places
- Creative – for instance, working with clay, writing poetry or drawing
- Relaxing and reflective – mindfulness, reading.
Most guests choose one or two of my health and well-being partners into their retreat, e.g. for a yoga session, some pampering or a nutrition consultation.